Customer Service

Experienced child support professionals are available to assist you via phone at (866) 901-3212, text (925) 268-8429, or via email at  If you can’t resolve your issues with your child support professional, you have the right to file a written or verbal complaint.

You can also access case information online at Customer Connect

Please see How to Resolve Problems with Your Child Support Case for more information.