Illegal Dumping

If the debris is located within unincorporated county and in the road right of way contact the Public Works Maintenance Division by calling (925) 313-7000, email or download Mobile Citizen to your mobile device to submit a report on the go.

If you witness illegal dumping as it occurs, dial 911 immediately and report all relevant details (date, time, location, vehicle description, detailed description of person dumping, etc.) so law enforcement can investigate.