Show All Answers

1. Where are the checklists for filing maps and what are the fees associated with map submittals?
2. Where can I find your design standards?
3. Where can I find the current Area of Benefit (AOB) Fee Schedule?
4. Where can I get the Contra Costa County Standard Plans?
5. Where do I apply for a permit to do construction on my property?

Contact the Application & Permit Center at (925) 674-7200 or visit the Permit Portal for information. They will assist you in determining which permits you need for your project. 

            Your Project and the Public Works Department (PDF)